23 Dec 2014

Top Ten Books We Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and you can find more about this meme here.This week is top ten books we wouldn't mind Santa bringing this year. 





1. Hexed by Michelle Krys
I bought this for my lovely friend Ebony for Christmas and now I just want it even more. It's so beautiful!

2. The Intern by Gabrielle Tozer
Gabrielle is a debut Aussie author, so I think that probably speaks volumes for why I want this book. Also, absolutely everyone I know who's read this book loves it to death.

3. Jackaby by William Ritter
This is a total cover want for me - I just think that cover is gorgeous. The actual book itself seems to be right up my alley too.

4. The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories by Marina Keegan
Sometimes I do actually read things that aren't YA! I know, shocker! Anyway, this is one book that I really, really want but haven't actually found anywhere.

5. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
I have actually already read this one, but recently Ebony and I both bought the hardback of What I Thought Was True so we could buddy read and now I want the hardback of this too so they can look all pretty and matchy on my shelves.



6. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
Ely absolutely adores this series so how can I not give it a try?

7. The Grisha series by Leigh Bardugo
As most of you should know by this blogs obsession with “Shatter Me”, Ely and I adore Warner. People who have read this series on goodreads seemed to recommend this series for Shatter Me fans and gosh, how can I resist?

8. Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I’ve honestly heard so much love for this series and I feel like I’m missing out. I really want to see what all the hype is about! The only thing that is stopping me right now from reading this series is how long it is. I feel like I would have to give it my heart for a bit and there are so many other books I want to read.

9. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
I don’t usually read too many mystery books even though I think I would enjoy them if they didn’t so easily disappoint me most of the time. I guess this is my way of saying, “Mystery books, come right at me!” I need something newish to try.

10. The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1) by Lindsay Cummings

Gosh, I really want to read this one so badly! The description of the series looks fantastic and so my type and I just need it! *grabby hands*