6 Dec 2014

Aussie YA Bloggers - Secret Santa Blog Hop


As part of the Australian YA Bloggers & Readers Secret Santa Blog Hop, we want to know whether
you've been a good or naughty blogger this year.

This blog hop is for the participants of the Aussie YA Bloggers Secret Santa list to help you find out more about your fellow santas and santees and hopefully find out who your santa is!

Questions: Have you been a good or naughty blogger this year?

1. How are you going with your Goodreads challenge?

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Ely has
read 143 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide


Almost there! At this point in time I've read 143 books out of my 150 goal!

2. How many times did you post per week on average? Do you think you’ll post more/less in the future?
Wellll, this changed every week. Sometimes I was posting every day and other times I was posting once a week. Chami is making her return so I hope we'll both be blogging more in the future.

3. What is your Netgalley ratio?
Uh...good question! I haven't been on Netgalley in months...but apparently, it's 33.3% *hides under blanket*

4. Have you been commenting on other blogs?
This is the same response to question 2. Sometimes I comment on ALL the blogs, and then other times I completely forget! I'm always reading though!

5. Did you read mostly review books or non-review books this year? 
Mostly non-review. We only really started receiving review books this year, so we haven't be swamped!

6. What are your blogging goals for 2015?
Work out a better blogging schedule - stop yoyo-ing the amount of posts we do per week.

7. What is your favourite blogging moment/achievement of 2014? 
This year I actually made friends with other bloggers! Chami and I were kind of loners in our first year of blogging, so I'm so happy that we've made friends :)

8. Based on your answers above, do you think you’ve been a good or naughty blogger this year? 
Can I say I've been an all right blogger?

Leave 3 clues to help your santee guess who you are!

1. Your blog is very celestial.

2. You like travelling.

3. We've spoken once before (sort of).

Examples of clues you can leave:

1. Your santee’s latest blog post

2. Describe your santee’s theme

3. A recent comment you left your santee

Join the Australian YA Bloggers and Readers Goodreads Group today to join in the fun!

Follow the Aussie YA Bloggers Secret Santa blog hop below!