18 Dec 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #7

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Pen to Paper which allows us to share with you a book each that is on our wishlist, whether it's been on there for a while or just been added. If you'd like to learn more about this meme, check it out here.

This week, the book on Ely's wishlist is:

 Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer

This thrilling sequel to the much-talked-about Nightshade begins just where it ended.Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemy, and she's certain her days are numbered.

But then the Searchers make her an offer,one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack and the man she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive.
 


I've got a hold on this book at the library and I'm the first line, unfortunately the person who had it now doesn't seem to want to return it! It's been overdue for over a month now :( I think I might just give up and buy the book for myself! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, never heard of this one before, looks good. I like the cover. I have to look it up.
    Hope you get it soon and enjoy it!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this cover much better than the remade US covers. Those are so ugly! Hopefully the person turns the book in so you can read it!

    Here's my WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series!! Hope you get it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this series, I don't think. But I hope you get it as soon as you're able :)

    Here is my Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren @ Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this series before. It sounds good though! I hope you get it soon!
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/wishlist-wednesday-78.html#comment-form
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this one on the werewolf lists on Goodreads. Sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete