19 Jan 2015

In Which Ely May Have Gone (Slightly) Out of Control


I've been really slacking on the posts recently but I haven't had the energy or the motivation to write a post in what seems like forever. To be honest, I haven't really been reading that much in the last week or so - I've spent more asleep so far this year than I have awake, and therefore my reading time has kind of been cut down.

I'm writing this post a little bit ahead of time, but I thought I'd update you all on what I'm reading, what I'm looking forward too etc.

The Read Your Bookshelf-a-Thon/RYBSAT is currently taking place. At the time I'm writing this, I'm only 30% into my first book for the read-a-thon which is Tandem by Anna Jarzab. I'm enjoying it so far although it was a little slow to start off. I'm hoping to review it once I'm done. After that, my next book is Defiance by C.J. Redwine which I'm very, very excited to read. At the moment, I feel that these may be the only books I make it through but I really hope I can read a few more.

So I went a little crazy on at the library, or rather in the online catalog. I put twenty books on hold, and I already another two. So yes, now I have twenty two books on hold and I just know that they're all going to come in at once. I'm going to take over the entire hold shelf!

(Okay, that's a lie.)

What else? OH! On Saturday (the day that I'm writing this post), I went shopping with the lovely Michelle. She took me to All-Star Comics which I'd never been to before and well...I bought some comics. I was pretty restrained (for me) and only bought three - Black Widow, Sex Criminals and Ms Marvel. I'm going to do a video about these and a bunch of other comics I've bought/borrowed recently so I'll put that up and link it here when I do.

I think that's about everything. I'll be doing a wrap-up next week in which I'll talk more about the books I've read and whatnot. See you all next time!