29 Jan 2015

On My Bedside Table #1

2015 is the year of ALL the new features! Obviously, not all of these features will stick but we're trying out a bunch of things anyway. Maybe halfway through the year we'll do a little 'What Worked' sort of post.

Moving on, today we're introducing 'On My Bedside Table'. Basically, this'll appear every other Sunday (I realise it's Thursday today) whenever Fathomless Females isn't on, and it'll showcase the books on my bedside table. I don't always get the chance to talk about what I'm currently reading so this is my way of doing that. Let's get start!



Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
Annette Vallon: A Novel of the French Revolution by James Tipton (Can we talk about how gorgeous that spine is?)
The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

What's on your bedside table? (Whether it's imaginary or not.)