3 Jul 2014

TV REVIEW: Pretty Little Liars 5x04

Episode 4 of Pretty Little Liars has been aired, which means it's time for a review! You can see my reviews here of episode 1, 2 and 3 of this season. As usual, beware of the SPOILERS below!
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS 


THE GOOD

ALI'S DAD: Can we just talk about the fact that one of the parents on this show is actually being kind of reasonable about something? The Hasting's are acting insane, and Emily, Aria and Hanna's parents are all MIA. I don't know if anyone else feels the same, but has Ali's dad actually been acting like a proper dad this season?

LUCAS: I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Lucas, but I adored him in this episode. I don't trust him at all, but I thought it was nice to see that he felt bad for Alison even after all she did to him.

HANNA: I know I talked about Hanna last week too, but I just really, really love her at the moment. I like how she's been the only one there for Ali in the last couple of episodes. I also really love her identity crisis. I don't even know why, but I just love that she's trying to find herself. Admittedly, the shoplifting thing totally ruined it.


ANDREW:


THE BAD:

PAIGE: I don't hate Paige herself, but I massively hate that whole Pizza eating scene? Like what was the actual point of that?


MONA: I just don't understand you. Also, your outfit choices are really weird.


MR HASTINGS: I complain about you every week, but every single week you give me something new to complain about. What are you doing? and Why? Just why?

FINAL THOUGHTS:
I can feel my love for this season disappearing with every new episode. I have to admit, I didn't actually remember this episode had even aired until I saw a recap of it on Twitter. I'm feeling a little bit bored with it at the moment so I hope something exciting happens soon. That being said, I believe Caleb is returning next episode... <3