13 Jul 2014

HAPPY 2ND BLOGOVERSARY!

As you may have guessed by the title of the post, today is our two year blogoversary! (Welllll, actually it was yesterday)

We've had a couple of exciting posts go up already this month, including our Mid-year Book Freakout (which is kinda like a survey) and a post about our friendship, also known as The Story of Chely. We've got a few more exciting Chely friendship related posts to go up yet so we hope you enjoy those!

Today is our actual two year blogoversary so we though it would be nice to write this little post to celebrate.

We're not the biggest or most popular book blog, in fact we're quite small but we love it this way. We started this blog because we love books and we love talking about books, but even more than that, we love talking about books together- it's our absolute favourite thing to do (followed very closely by food, Kdramas and sleep). We're still incredibly shocked that we made it this way. We never expected to get any readers or meet such wonderful people, whether they be other bloggers or authors. We definitely never thought we'd receive books for review and we consider ourselves very, very lucky to get the chance at all. We want to thank you all for supporting us- you are all wonderful!

We are warning you now...it could get real sappy real quick from now on.

I'm going to add my part now and I expect Chami will probably add her own part in later. As lovely as you all are, I could have never possibly have done this thing without Chami. Chami's been my best friend for like three years now and she's been there for me through some of the suckiest parts of my life. She's listened to me rant about the bitches I had to deal with at school for hours on end and she's listened to me scream in excitement about all sorts of things. She's honestly the craziest person I've ever met in my life, but she is also the very best. There's no one on Earth who could ever be a better friend than Chami has been to me. Oh God, I'm already crying here. Chami, I love you so so much and I'm so proud of you for getting through Year 12 (you're almost at the end!). You are honestly the most brilliant, most lovely, most intelligent, most grammatically incorrect person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and I consider myself very lucky every day to have you in my life. I love you forever and ever Cham-dawg <3 xx Ely



3 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd blogoversary to you! :) Looking forward to another year of bookish post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY 2ND BLOGOVERSARY!!! :D :D :D I love how sappy this post is, BUT I BET IT'S ALL TRUE. It looks like you guys have the perfect friendship.

    Anyways, KEEP ON BLOGGING AND BEING AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2nd bloggy birthday!! HUZZAH!!! *tosses confetti* You two are wonderful and adorable and I like reading your posts! *smushes cake in your hair just 'cause*

    ReplyDelete