10 Dec 2013

End of the Year 2013 #ReadingCram Read-a-thon Day 2 + Teaser Challenge

Today was a very good day for me- I managed to finish two of my books. I'm going to be starting on Percy Jackson next, which is where my teasers are coming from.

Challenge: Open the book you are currently reading to a random page and post two teaser sentences.





Teaser #1: "I take vitamins. For my ears." pg. 175

Teaser #2: He pulled a switchblade out of his back pocket, and for a second I thought he was going to gut me, but he just scraped the mud off the sole of his sandal. pg. 101




Currently Reading: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
Pages read today: 233
Total pages read: 410
Books finished today: 2 – Blood Red Snow White by Marcus Sedgwick, The Magican’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis
Total books read: 2