23 Dec 2013

CHAMI'S CHRISTMAS WISHLIST


So it's that time of the year of gift giving and gift receiving and book loving and book breeding. Did i take it too far? Oh well. Anyway, here are a list of five book series I haven't read that I would want! So if you know or have any sixteen year old book freaks, you can buy them these as well!

The Darkest Minds/ Never Fade – Alexandra Bracken

Pretty much ever since Ely started screaming and saying that I would love this book because it is like shatter me by Tahereh Mafi I have wanted to devour it.
It is the book I most want to read right now and I am hoping to read it VERY VERY soon.

The Fifth Wave – Rick Yancy

Okay, Okay, Okay. I’ll have to read this one. That is what I have said for as long as I can remember. The Internet has been going nuts about this series and I’ve heard so many things about it that I can now assume that I would just love it!

Renegade by J.A. Souders

Once again, it is Ely’s fault for all the hype about this one. I remember being there while she was reading it and getting stabbed by her love for it. I am hoping to read this one this holidays and love it as much as she does.
 
Pawn by Aimee Carter

I have also heard good things about this book so I am looking forward to read it after my Dystopian detox book cleanse.

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
I just recently got this book from the library and after hearing people screaming about it at school I have decided to give this one a try.  Hopefully, It is as good as I have heard it to be.