19 Dec 2013

End of the Year #ReadingCram Read-a-thon Days 7-10

The read-a-thon is almost drawing to an end, and so I thought I'd fit in one last update before my wrap-up post. So here are my updates from Days 7 to 10.



Day 7/Sunday
Currently Reading: The 100 by Kass Morgan (120 pages in)
Pages read today: 518
Total pages read: 1513
Books finished today: 1 – A Million Suns
Total books read: 5

Day 8/Monday
Currently Reading: The Go-Between by L.P Hartley (43 pages in)
Pages read today: 354
Total pages read: 1867
Books finished today: 2 – The 100, The Lake of Tears
Total books read: 7


Day 9/Tuesday


Currently Reading: The Go-Between by L.P Hartley (43 pages), Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken (378 pages)
Pages read today: 378
Total pages read: 2245

Books finished today: 0
Total books read: 7

Day 10/Wednesday
Currently Reading: The Go-Between by L.P Hartley (43 pages), Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Pages read today: 530
Total pages read: 2775
Books finished today: 2 - Never Fade, Darkness Falls
Total books read: 9
 
Again, here's a little visual representation of my progress so far.


As you can see, I've got six books left to finish. My original goal was to finish at least eight books, which I've now done. I'm hoping to at least finish Ender's Game and The Book Thief before the read-a-thon ends.