3 Dec 2013

25 Days of Christmas: Books Ely Would Most Like To Receive For Christmas

As part of the new series we are starting here on A Book So Fathomless called '25 Days of Christmas', today I'm going to tell you about the top five books (they all ended up as series) that I would most like to receive for Christmas this year. So without further ado...

1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer/The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

This series, specifically the second book, is one of the series that Chami raves constantly about. You may have guessed that now, I am absolutely desperate to read this series to see what Chami is going on about.



2. Renegade/Revelations by J.A. Souders
Last year, I read the first book in this series- 'Renegade' but only as an e-book. I adored the first book though and have been waiting (not so) patiently for the second to finally come out. Now it is, and I can't wait to get my hands on it finally!


3. Fury/Envy/Eternity by Elizabeth Miles
I've just finished this trilogy, and I loved it so much. Unfortunately, I don't own the actual books for myself. I'd love to own them so that I can re-read (and devour) them, again and again. And those covers- They'd look so pretty on my shelves!



4. Grave Mercy/Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers

I've heard so many good things about this series, and I've wanted it for ages but I can never seem to find it anywhere. The covers just look amazing and the story itself seems really interesting. I mean a story about a badass female assassin set in 1400's Brittany, France- how much cooler can you get?

5. Throne of Glass/Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
This series has been haunting me ever since the first book was published. I so desperately want to read these books but I can never find them reasonably priced. I'm an absolute sucker (as you may have guessed by 'Grave Mercy') for badass female protagonists. Why are you not on my shelf already?




Check back in a couple of days for Chami's list!