1 Apr 2015

March Wrap-Up: In Which Uni Takes Over

Can you guys believe that it's April already? March flew past incredibly quickly for me but I've got some exciting things to talk about!

BOOKS
I read a total of 21 books this month, one more than in February! I also got rid of sixty four TBR books, but more on that later. Unfortunately, a lot of these were three star books for me. Every Move and The Assassin's Blade took out the top spots by far.

CHALLENGES
These are all the challenges, both official and personal that I set myself this year. As you can see, there are a couple I'm doing really well at and then some others that aren't going as well. 

TV/FILM
I had pretty much no time to watch to watch anything this month, but I did finally finish season three of Veronica Mars - very disappointed in the finale but I'm really looking forward to the movie. I also watched two pilots this month between classes one day - Younger and The Returned. Really enjoyed both of them.

WRITING
I haven't done any work on Tied Together this month, but I did do some other writing. I planned the first two books of a trilogy that I'm hoping to write for Camp NaNoWriMo. Also, as part of my creative writing unit, I've been writing some short stories that I'm actually really proud of.

VIDEOS
There were only three videos this month: My March TBR, and two unhauls (hence those 64 books). I've got quite a few ready to upload in April though!

ON THE BLOG
We had a really diverse set of posts this month. Firstly, early this month I talked about the Millicent Effect (and you guys were incredibly supportive and lovely)! I also reviewed a few books this month - Who Could That Be At This Hour?, Every Move and Foreign Soil. We posted our 500th post, which is incredibly uninteresting. Finally, I talked about my plans to read-through the Stella Prize and shared my thoughts on translations

OTHER THINGS
This is where we get down to the nitty gritty of the month! I finally started my second year of University after a six month break - and yes, I'm already tired. I also went to the Every Move launch party with Chami, Michelle, Miranda, Angel and Rou Min and it was glorious. I spent the weekend in the city with my dad and some family friends from out of state where I ate the incredibly amazing breakfast you can see below. Chami and I got to hang out this month, hence the beautiful, beautiful pictures.


How was your March?