12 Apr 2015

Help Me!

Hi everyone, just a super quick post today to ask for your help!

Some of you might know that I'm studying abroad very soon - in fact, I live Australia around about the 10th of June. For those of you who don't know I'll be studying in Aalborg, Denmark for a couple of months as well as travelling around the rest of Europe.

That's where I need your help! I've never been to Europe before and so I have no idea where I should go or what I should see. Currently, I know I'll be in the UK, France, Germany and obviously, Denmark. Basically, places where I can stay somewhere for free (yay family!)

So people who have been to Europe/lived there/still live there, where should I go? What should I see? What bookstores should I spend all of my money in? What libraries should I spend hours in?

Absolutely any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!