26 Sept 2014

The GIF Book Tag

The always lovely Ebony of Daring Damsels tagged us to do the GIF Book Tag, so that's what we're doing today! Basically, the person who tags will give you a list of ten books, and you just need to find a GIF describing/showing how you feel about the books in question. Let's start!

1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Ely:


Chami:
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Ely:


Chami:

3. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz

Ely:

Chami:
4. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater

Ely: 

Chami:
5. On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

Ely:

Chami:
6. The Selection by Kiera Cass
Ely:


Chami:
7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Ely:

Chami:
8. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Ely:


Chami: NOPE. NOPE. DON'T HAVE A GIF FOR THIS BECAUSE THERE IS NO GIF FOR THIS.
9. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Ely:

Chami:
10. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Ely:

Chami:


Who's terrible at noticing which people do which tags? WE ARE! (We apologise if you've already done this) But we're tagging...
Cait and Mime @ Notebook Sisters
Kate @ Fictional Thoughts
Val @ The Innocent Smiley
and Laura @ Laura Plus Books

Your books are...
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
2. Legend by Marie Lu
3. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
4. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
5. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
6. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
7. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
8. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
10. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Yes I have been tagged, but I haven't done it yet. ;-) SO I CAN ADD THESE ON. I think. XD

    I loved reading yours. I absolutely laughed out loud on #6 The Selection. Oh gosh Chami, you're downright hilarious. ;) And I also think it's hilarious how sometimes your gifs are completely opposite but sometimes they work together so well. THOSE WERE MY FEELS EXACTLY FOR THE BOOK THIEF. *nods*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been tagged too! But I haven't done them either, so I'll just add on to it! YAY.

    Hahahah oh man the Book Thief! Those gifs are all gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me! I need to catch up with what I'm tagged in. There are so many going around that I can't keep up. :P I'm definitely excited to do this one though!

    ReplyDelete