5 Jun 2013

UPDATE: Terrible, terrible bloggers

As you possibly may have seen, Chami posted a few days ago about how busy she was/is and how she won't be around for the next two weeks or so. As much as it pains me to say it, I won't be around much for the next couple of weeks either. I've got a lot of assessments to do as well as some school events on the weekends and whatnot, which means I should be returning about the 21st of June (the start of an almost month long holiday period for me!)

However, I did schedule a bunch of posts last night and I will probably be adding more in the few moments I have to spare so the blog won't be completely dead. Some of the posts include:
The Great Gatsby book-to-movie review
Reviews of several other book-to-movie adaptations
A feature on one of my absolute favourite authors ever (for their birthday)
Reviews of about five or so books
Some other non-book (well, kinda) related stuff