skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
|
About Us
|
Review Policy
|
Contact Us
|
Book Reviews
|
Most Wanted Books
|
28 Nov 2014
A Very Late October Book Haul
I don’t usually link my book hauls on the blog, but you know what? I should start doing that because I want you all to tell me how much I need to read the books I included. Anyway, here is my verrrry late October book haul.
Here are all the links to the people I mentioned in the video:
Ebony
,
Michelle
,
Kylie Fornasier
, and
Literary Tea Co.
Thank you all so much for reading/watching! See you all next time.
A Very Late October Book Haul
2014-11-28T08:30:00+11:00
Unknown
2014|Book Haul|ely|November|
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2015
(131)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(24)
▼
2014
(178)
►
December
(25)
▼
November
(14)
Cover Comparison - Vampire Academy
A Very Late October Book Haul
The Book Buying Ban
REVIEW: The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
Beautiful Books #2
Begginner's Guide To: Young Adult Literature
BOOKTUBING!
REVIEW: Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
MINI-REVIEW: Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
#UPDATE - TBR
REVIEW: Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
UPDATE: We're Back
Top Five Books To Read In The Holidays
GUEST POST: Brit's Bookish Habits
►
October
(16)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(11)
►
2013
(181)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(23)
►
2012
(95)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(10)
Popular Posts
End of the Year 2013 Readathon #ReadingCram Sign-Up
From December 9th to 22nd, Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Dana Square are hosting the End of the Year 2013 #ReadingCram Read-a-...
MOST ANTICIPATED READS: June 2014
We've got lots of new existing posts happening around here, and today we've got another one. Welcome to Most Anticipated Reads! At...
REVIEW: North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
Title: North and South Author: Elizabeth Gaskell Genre: Classic. Publication Date: June 1st 1996 (first published 1855) Publisher...
Ely's Top 12 Books of 2012
Below are my top 12 books that I read in 2012, the order they are in is the order in which I read them not by how much I enjoyed them as th...
The Dream Book Collection, Or Why I’ll Be Broke for the Rest of My Life
We all have one right? That idea of the perfect book collection, and I don’t mean the fact that we want floor to ceiling bookshelves (becau...
Labels
#MakeMeRead
(3)
#ProjectTBR
(2)
2012
(58)
2013
(125)
2014
(140)
2015
(101)
3.5/5
(12)
3/5
(6)
4.5/5
(7)
4/5
(50)
5/5
(49)
A Series of Unfortunate Events
(5)
Allen and Unwin
(4)
Author Interview
(10)
Beginner's Guide To
(2)
Best book 2015
(5)
Best book ever
(12)
Bookshelf tour
(1)
Daphne Du Maurier
(5)
Discussion
(10)
Eva Pohler
(17)
Sequels
(10)
Series
(11)
Shatter Me
(11)
The Gatekeeper's Saga
(6)
Upcoming books
(18)
agatha christie
(7)
book review
(87)
book reviews
(26)
chami
(117)
cover reveal
(6)
currently reading
(12)
ely
(385)
review
(41)
standalones
(8)
update
(52)
Followers
Blog Button
Support