19 Aug 2013

Bout of Books Day 1

Day One of Bout of Books 8.0 went surprisingly better than I thought it would. I had planned to finish 'Rebecca' by Daphne Du Maurier before the read-a-thon started, but I ran out of time so I added it to the list of books I would like to finish and then by some miracle- I actually managed to finish it today. I also started my re-read of City of Bones.

The Books
  1. The Gatekeeper's Daughter by Eva Pohler
  2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (re-read)
  3. The Haunted by Jessica Verday
  4. The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Victor Hugo
  5. Beowulf by Seamus Heaney (reading in class)
  6. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  7. The Go-Between by L.P Hartley
  8. All That I Am by Anna Funder
  9. Ink by Amanda Sun 
  10. Happily Never After by Missy Fleming 
  11. Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier



Pages read today: 383
Books finished today: 1
Pages read overall: 383
Books finished overall: 1

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely list of reads! I read a spin off for Rebecca, but still would like to read Rebecca. I would have not read the spin off if I had known that that is what it was. Looks like you are making some wonderful progress. Enjoy.
    -Dilettantish Reader

    ReplyDelete