12 May 2013

Bout of Books Sign Up!

That's right, here at A Book So Fathomless we are going to attempt the Bout of Books Read-a-thon this year! In case you're wondering what that is, well...

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

A post about the goals for this read-a-thon will be coming up next :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I saw that you were doing the Bout of Books read-a-thon. I've followed you to make sure I get your updates! I would really appreciate it if you could come over to my blog to check it out, and if you like it, you can follow me as well. I hope you'll follow my read-a-thon journey. I blog about my favourite music and books hence the name Music Plus Books.
    Thank you and good luck,
    Music Plus Books
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Thank you for following us Laura. We looked at your blog too, which is awesome by the way, and we are now following you back.
    Thanks again and good luck to you too,

    Ely and Chami

    ReplyDelete