14 May 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Update Day 3





This is my first update for Bout of Books, I'll be doing another one on Friday and then a final wrap-up on Sunday. So I did absolutely no reading on Monday...

On Tuesday,
I read 37 pages on Eon, so I'm now on page 149.
I also read the first 103 pages of Tamar by Mal Peet (which wasn't originally on my TBR).
So I read a total of 140 pages.

But today!
Well, it's been a good day so far.
I finished the last 333 pages of Tamar.
I read all 57 pages of Metamorphosis.
Currently, I've read the first 243 pages of Half Bad, but I think I'll probably finish it tonight.
Countingonly up to page 243 of Half Bad, I've read 633 pages so far today.

I've got one class on tomorrow at Uni in the morning, so I'm hoping to spend most of the day reading after that. It takes me an hour and a half to get home so I'll be doing some reading on the train. The only two books left on my original TBR are Eon and Jane Eyre. I've managed to re-borrow Eon from the library so I think that's going to be put on the backburner, also my copy of Jane Eyre is too heavy to carry around with me so I'll be reading something else tomorrow.

I've got a few books in mind, it might be Reboot by Amy Tintera, Jamaica Inn by Daphne Du Maurier or Crewel by Gennifer Albin, but we shall see! 


2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, you ploughed through Half-Bad crazy fast!! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm generally a fast reader, but that one even surprised me!

      x Ely

      Delete