9 Jan 2014

Bout of Books Day 2 & 3 Updates

I got to a roaring start for the read-a-thon on Day 1. I finished two books - Legend and Sea of Monsters. Day 2 went just as well!

Day 2- Tuesday the 7th:
Number of pages read today: 714
Number of books finished today: 2 - Grave Mercy and These Broken Stars. GM was amazing, TBS- COULD NOT BREATHE.
Total number of pages read: 1284
Total number of books finished: 4

I sort of broken my rules a bit for today. The book I read hadn't original been on my TBR but my mum surprised me with movie tickets for the next day, so I was determined to read it. 

Day 3 - Wednesday the 8th:
Number of pages read today: 608 (113 pages of Angelfall)
Number of books finished today: 1 - The Book Thief- so many feels!
Total number of pages read: 1892
Total number of books finished: 5

Planning on finishing Angefall very soon, before starting The Horse and His Boy. I'm almost at my goal for six books finished!


3 comments:

  1. You certainly are getting through a bunch of books. I saw a movie trailer on TV this evening for The Book Thief and it reminded me I have yet to pick it up off my TBR shelf and read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooahhhh! You finished 5 books already!!! That's huge!!! Keep up the good work, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are doing so good! Most impressive. Wish I read that fast. I tried to read The Book Thief and couldn't get into it. I know, I know, everyone loves it. :-) Maybe later, I'll try it again. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete