Last week, the Top Ten Tuesday post was Top Ten Books On My 'Fall' TBR List which got me thinking. I don't usually pick themes for my monthly TBR's (when I actually do them) but October is a special month. It's Halloween, and while it's not a big deal here in Australia, I thought it would be a good month to have a theme for. It's not surprising to anyone as to what my theme will be- we're talking paranormal/creepy books.
October is also a month of exams for me (okay, I only have two but that's two more than I want) so I don't expect to read all of the books I've mentioned below but I just wanted to give myself some options. I know that I'm probably going to read other books too.
2. Antigoddess by Kendare Blake - The back of this book tells me that the content is too violent for people under the age of 15...let's see.
3. Grishma by Kelly Anne Blount - I don't actually know what this is about, but we got sent it for review ages ago.
4. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr - I've owned this for four years...I think it's time I read it. ( DON'T! THE REST OF THE SERIES DOENS'T FOLLOW THE FIRST BOOKKKKKK - C)
5. Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James - Rebecca sounds so lovely on Twitter and everyone adores her books.
7. Mice by Gordon Reece - I've owned this one for years as well, it's time.
8. Hereafter by Tara Hudson - I bought this one for $5 so I don't have very high hopes for it, but I want to get it read.
9. Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black - Yes, this was a cover buy.
10. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter - Friends who don't read a lot tell me that this is good.
12. The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson - I LOVED the first book, but I'm terrified to read this one as the third one isn't out yet.
13. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - See above.
14. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - No, I haven't read this yet. Yes, I know I should. (I know this isn't really 'creepy' but I just wanted to include it)
15. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza - I think I've owned this for about a year now, so I think I should probably read it.
Fun fact - I already own all of these books which means, no buying for me! I don't really know which one to start with, so if you've read any of them tell me which was your favourite. *prepares to be bombarded with comments about Mara Dyer* Anyway, those are my October Reading Plans, now tell me about yours!