11 Jan 2013

Challenges and Goals for 2013

Hello guys!

This is sort of late, but I thought it would be better to do it now than to wait any longer so here is my challenges/goals/kind of book-resolutions for the year of 2013.

As you may have seen in my Janaury TBR post, I have decided to challenge myself to read 60 books this year. On top of this, there are a couple of certain books and genres that I would like to focus on this year which include:

- Read the Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Read at least one classic book per month
- Read some of the books I own rather than borrowing or buying more
- Finish series/sequels that I have started (and are completely published)
- At least one review a week to post on here

Those are the couple that I've got so far, I'm sure I'll add more as the year goes on. Every know and again I'll probably update you guys on how everything is going and whatnot. Also, I'd like to apologise for how boring this post probably is for you guys- I've been so busy lately that I haven't had the chance to finish any books (that and I'm not really enjoying the ones I am currently reading). I should have an exciting post going up on the 13th, if all goes well.

Look for Part Two of Chami's 'Best YouTube Book Trailers' post tomorrow!

x Ely