9 Jul 2015

UPDATE: SCHEDULING MY LIFE

Hello! Remember me? Haha, yup, it is your other co-blogger Chami who has been missing in action for quite a long time! I know, I know, I need to stop doing this but do not fear, I haven't forgotten about you all. Quite the opposite actually! I've been writing a lot of posts that I plan to deliver when university starts so I won't go too long without posting like I tend to you. Honestly, I've been in kind of a writing slump lately so I've been finding it very difficult to not only write my stories, but blog posts as well. I just really needed a break from writing and I kind of stepped back a little and let my creative juices flow towards my booktube channel on youtube. Alas, I am slowly coming back. So, this is my rough plan for my part of the blog that I've been working on:

Post Three Times A Week
- First Post: Display Most Recent Booktube Video
- Second Post: Display pre-scheduled post 
- Third Post: Display blog post written that week.

Hopefully, this will help me with my very busy life and still allow me to give all the bookish stuff to you guys through multiple mediums. 

Sorry for the very long wait and for your enjoyment, I've left one of my recent Booktube videos down below.

1# CHARACTERS THAT I WISH I COULD DROWN