19 May 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon Day #6

Yesterday I was determined that I'd be able to do lots of reading this weekend, however it turned out that Day 6 was much busier than I thought it would be. In fact, I think that it's actually the day where I got the least amount of reading done! I'm still holding to hope that I'll be able to finish at least one book tomorrow!



1. The Farm by Emily McKay- pg 0
2. They Found Him Dead by Georgette Heyer
3. Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan - pg  102
4. The Collected Short Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald - pg 316
5. The Gatekeeper's Daughter by Eva Pohler - pg 80
6. Age of the Aura, Phase 1: Champions of Power by Samuel Odunsi Jr - pg 35
7. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote - pg 0
8. Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto - pg 25
9. The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie - pg 0
10. Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price (new addition) pg 32

Pages read today: 68
Books finished today: 0
Pages read overall: 591
Books read overall: 1