13 May 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon Day #1

Day number one of the Bout of Books Read-a-thon turned out to be a much busier day than I had originally expected- rather than spending my day off from school reading, I ended up spending almost the entire day writing essays for class and sending e-mails to my teachers. However, this being said I did manage to squeeze a tiny bit of reading towards the end of the day, so here is my current status for each ten books I plan to read this week:

1. The Farm by Emily McKay- pg 0
2. They Found Him Dead by Georgette Heyer - pg 61
3. Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan - pg 8
4. The Collected Short Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald - pg 203
5. The Gatekeeper's Daughter by Eva Pohler - pg 80
6. Age of the Aura, Phase 1: Champions of Power by Samuel Odunsi Jr - pg 0
7. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote - pg 0
8. Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto - pg 25
9. The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie - pg 0